Doodlebug Alphabet Stickers My Type
Doodlebug Alphabet Stickers My Type. This Doodlebug Design alphabet comes in 14 different colours. Each sheet is 6×13″ and has both Uppercase and Lowercase letters. Also included on the card stock sticker sheet is punctuation marks and numbers. High quality card stock weight of the stickers is 216 gsm. Perfect for use on scrapbooking pages and handmade cards. The colours co-ordinate with all the Doodlebug Design collections so you can keep a number of colours in your stash to use on any project.
To place a title straight with your stickers. Simply place your ruler where you want your word. Using tweezers, remove from the top the sticker from the sheet and line up with the ruler. Repeat to form your word.
How to Use Alphabet Stickers
- Use as a title on a handmade card or scrapbooking layout
- Mix and Match left over colours and fonts to build your title
- Use a single letter to start a block of journalling
- Add a letter to the middle of a die cut to create a monogram embellishment
- Cut different letters and numbers to create that one you are missing.